Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Dear Santa ... 2012 ... Vannan and Kendra

For LaRue and Joel ....  http://weshallmountupwithwings.blogspot.com/2012/11/dear-santa-2012-larue-and-joel.html


The girls posted their lists in the order of priority for them.


VANNAN

Vannan's Amazon Wish List

Vannan's Blog Post ....  http://makingmeaservant.blogspot.com/2012/11/dear-santa-2012.html


1.  A Really Good Alarm Clock with Sounds and/or Temperature.  -

SAMPLES
    





2.  Kindle Fire or Android 4.0 Tablet

     




3.  Hoppers : Book of Chords

http://shopthehoppers.com/songbooks/lookingatchords-songbooks.html



I can tell you, that if ALL she got was the 3 previous items, she would be extremely happy and walking on air ... Honestly!   


4.  Chair for her room ....




5.  Dark Chocolate - for more info, see her blog.
   


6.  Zebra Bedding  TWIN  (she has bunk beds)


Zebra decorations .... that are useful!




7.  Tennis Shoes  -  Size 9 Narrow.

But she has a hard to fit foot ... better to give her a gift card and let her go pick out her own, OR take her shopping  (and then the shopping trip becomes a huge part of her present).




8.     Liberty Kids DVD set ... she LOVED this show!




9.   DoTerra Family Physician Kit   (Ask Aunt Rhoda)



10.   Snacks  ...  Walnuts, Pecans, Dark Chocolate, Dried Fruit, Berry flavored Gum    (Gift Card for Walmart or Target for Snacks would be highly welcome)

ALLERGY WARNING:  Allergic to Peanuts and Dairy Products, Sensitive to Wheat

Yeah .... meals are very interesting around here.

After her summer growth spurts, she NEEDS new clothes - she is smaller than most in the family, but larger than the little girl sizes she has been wearing.
Size 4/6 Ladies  -   Shirts (long and short sleeved)/ Leggings/ Jeans/ Long skirts ... LOVES Pinks, pastels,  and Zebra stripes - looks best in bright spring colors.  LOVES hats and flowers for her hair.  She prefers high necklines and very modest cuts.

Solid Gold earrings - she and Kendra inherited the itchy ears from Grammy and react to cheaper metals or plastics.

She cannot wear perfumes (asthma) - but does enjoy essential oils.

Dr. Bonner's Eucalyptus Liquid Soap.



===============================================================



KENDRA


Kendra's Amazon Wish List


1. Money in form of Amazon Gift Cards or cash. This would be spent on either copies of my own books so that I can sell them directly to family and friends, and on Books to read on the Kindle.

2. Kindle Fire or Android or something like that

     




3. OYAN -

http://knittedbygodsplan.blogspot.com/2012/02/one-year-adventure-novel.html

A writing curriculum which I've heard is the best out there. I've been wanting to take it for several years now.



4. New Bible. Mine is FALLING APART. Preferably a good solid KJV study Bible.

    





5. Art books and programs. Preferably something I could trace, or rather simple.

        




6. Snacks. I eat most anything, except most dairy products (especially cheese. Bleh!) I adore Tic Tacs. I prefer non-chocolate. My family is less likely to snitch from a non-chocolate stash.

       




7. Replica Sword. Mom and I disagree on this one. She says I don't need it, but I do. I have several characters who use swords, and I would really like to know what I'm dealing with. It doesn't have to be sharp - I don't plan to kill anyone with it. I just want to feel like I've got the real deal when I take it out into the backyard to enact scenes. Or if I want to make a cover art with it.

    or a knife. I have a few characters who fight with knives, too. I have my quarterstaff characters covered, though.




Size 8/10 Grown Up Shirts/ Leggings/ Jeans/ Long skirts ... LOVES Purples and Giraffe, Looks good in dark, earthy colors

Unusual earrings - she would LOVE a nutcracker set.

Ponytailers, Bobby Pins, Pretty hair clamps - she has THICK hair.






Both Girls - Useful Items

New Toothbrushes, DoTerra Toothpaste, Essential Oils (DoTerra preferred), Soaking Oils or Epson Salt, Hair Care products (shampoo or conditioner),  Dr. Bronner's Castile Soap Peppermint



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...