Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Blessings to all of you,

I'll be hanging out today with 23 members of my family.

Friday, I'll be hanging out with another 11 family members.

Saturday,
we celebrate TWO of my nieces birthday's.
One is turning 15,
and the other is turning 10.

Sunday,
as always,
we celebrate our gift of salvation
and God's love for us at church.


There has been MUCH to celebrate this month.

My FIL had a birthday.
A nephew, Robert, turned 17.
My Best Friend had a birthday.
Mamaw and Papaw had another anniversary.
And a niece, Bethie, turned 10 Tuesday.

Still to come...
Another nephew, Jonathon, turns .... 20?  Amazing.
Katie turns 15 Saturday,
and my SIL also has a birthday that day.
Finally, an uncle will celebrate his birthday,
just before we turn the calendar page.

No, I don't forget any of you!
You are in my prayers,
and I send my love,
even if I fail to send a card,
or call.

IF you are not mentioned,
then I probably don't have your information
written down.

Please let me know, 
so I can add you to the calendar.
My goal is to send a birthday card
to everyone.
Of course, 
I'll have to have your address as well.
or email address.

Hugs to you all,
and 
HAPPY
THANKSGIVING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...