Saturday, June 13, 2009

Joel's Rocket Ship



We've been studying Day 4 of creation - Sun, Moon and Stars.

So one day suggested letting the children make their own rocket ships.

We didn't quite have the time to make box rockets for them to climb in ...

but I'm creative (I think) and gave them each a piece of cardboard

and a bowl full of this and that.

And let their imaginations make rocket ships. I think the pictures might be on my sister's camera?

So, all I have is Joel.



He added the fish later.



And plays with it ... A LOT.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1



BLASTOFF!

and then zips around the house calling, "Tum in Ousin" (Come in Houston)

His favorite destination is the moon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...