Friday, March 13, 2009

A Little Lizard

L is for Lizard.

Joel says so.

A couple of days ago, as I was headed for a shower, I nearly stepped on this cute little guy sitting on the board that covers the hole (under carpet) in our bedroom. Technically, there is a crawl space under the floor, but it has holes too, so wild life sometimes crawls in.

After some thoughtful looking at each other - we remembered that Joel got a new net.

So with Joel and Vannan cheering - I managed to get the little fellow into the net.

It wasn't easy.

But we sure were laughing hard.






Joel spent several minutes talking to him and looking at him from all angles.

Then he helped Vannan take it outside to set it free.

I have a feeling that this will be a useful little gadget around here.

Joel just looked at what I was doing and grinning from ear to ear says, "Yook! Ids name id Yizard!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...