Saturday, June 12, 2010

May 29 - LaRue enjoys Kendra's Book






When Kendra was just past her first birthday, I came down to visit my parents.

My mom and I put together this cute activity book.
Her name is on the front.
There are several pages of buttons, ribbons, lace, beads to count, zippers to zip, buttons to button.

Lots to explore.

And even though I still haven't gotten all the buttons sewn on -
the kids love it.

Kendra,
Vannan,
even Anthony has played with it a few times,
Joel,
Bethie,
Matthew,
Esther,
and now LaRue.

Funny, but they all loved the buttons the best.
Kendra loves this book still.
She can't wait to share it with her future kids too.

I had intended to make another for each of mine.
But it's now one of those special things Grammy did.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...