Friday, March 6, 2009

Still Blobby Around Here

I have 3 very good reasons for not posting much - maybe a few more than that.

1. Tim is now home most evenings - so I'm giving up the computer between 5:30 and 7pm, rather than 10pm. This means that I'm really only getting the computer 2 good days of the 5. Being on a slow dial-up connection, everything takes forever to do - and some days I can't get the blog or Picasa to connect. .... Plus Netzero is giving me fits! The "upgraded" their program and it doesn't like the IE8.

2. I'm exhausted from being pregnant. So far so good - almost 10 weeks we think. But until we can get me in for a sonagram, we won't know for sure if things are going ok. 4 of my miscarriages were before 8 weeks, but the last one made it to 13 weeks. So I probably won't relax until I'm feeling movement or see the baby moving around. This one gets named after my Mom, so she's really hoping for things to go well.

3. Ummm... what was the 3rd reason? I forgot .... maybe it was not enough time? Kinda covered that in 1, or too tired to take pictures? I'm really wishing I could find a way to blog offline and upload to the site when I can .... but I haven't found anything that seems to work yet.


Vannan is working hard to get all of her school work ahead to do ArtsView (plays for kids) and participate in the play MULAN this summer. I told her that if she does all of her goals for the day, plus 2 extra (12 goals a day), then she will make it by the end of May and have also completed all of her summer work! She is very excited. We'll see how she does. Of course, she still has to audition for a part and arrange for rides to the practices.

Joel is working hard on preschool and loves to help out around the house. He's had a cold this week and has been quite whiney.

Tim is just getting over a terrible cold - for 4 days you just can't breathe and nothing seems to help. I had it the week before I found out I was pregnant. Boy was I miserable.

Kendra was thrilled to be the Puggle leader the other day. She's been helping Mom and Dad at night when they have to clean the plane, by sleeping in the room with Marriana. We are right next door, and they come in a couple of hours later. She's been sitting at Grammy's house to do her schoolwork, and seems to be getting more done. Still tons of distractions, but fewer books to hide inside and no bedroom to disappear and get sidetracked knitting.


Me - it's all I can do to keep up with school, preschool, AWANA, and Joel. The house is getting worse again - Vannan is doing most of the cleaning, and Karen when she comes for preschool. I don't remember ever being so exhausted when pregnant before. I don't even have enough energy to try to be funny or interesting - but then I'm a straight faced, no humor type of person.

Well, hopefully, I can get a few more pictures up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...