Monday, December 26, 2011

Thanksgiving Set 3


Back inside - We had a small Birthday Party.

We sang Happy Anniversary to Mamaw and Papaw.
Happy Birthday to Thomas.

And Happy Birthday to Katie (14 that day!)
and Bethie (9 a few days before).

Bethie had been BEGGING for her party.
So she was delighted.



Aunt Cindy had sent some crafts last year ...
which I misplaced...

But they showed up just in time for this year.

And were a huge Hit.



Meanwhile some of the middlers had a picnic behind the trees.




Until the grownups made them leave ...
in case they knocked over the trees.


We had games for the kids to play.


Chatted ... and chatted ... and chatted...


except for those play Sudoku.

That is my Kindle - my birthday present.
Has to rank up there in my top 10 best presents ever -

But not as high as my 4 kids.

Ironically -
Kendra was born 7 days early for my Valentine gift ...
Vannan was born on my 7th Anniversary ..
Joel was born 7 days AFTER my birthday - 6 years ago.
And finally - LaRue ....
Well, LaRue was born in October.

And as we are really not into Halloween
I'm not sure ...

But she is definitely a wonderful
Gift from God.

And Tim.
Can't forget the Daddy - right?

And it is such a joy to watch them growing into
loving and helpful Christians.

All 3 of the older ones have given their lives to God
and accepted the free gift of Salvation.

So that makes my top 7 Gifts right there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...