Saturday, July 17, 2010

June 2 - Hide and Go Seek



The boys were not exactly missing ... yet.

I just didn't know that they were hiding, until I walked into a room and heard giggling.

I set the camera on the floor and took a picture.



You're silly! They said.

The camera is upside down!



So have you guessed where I found them yet?



Under my bed
which is so close to the floor that nothing is under there except dust bunnies
and stray things.

I gave them flashlights and told them to go
spelunking
and
treasure hunting.

They had great fun,
and now want to do it often.

Yesterday, Matthew's family was visiting.
They had to be home early, but Matt was nowhere to be found.

I had an inspiration.
Yep, guess where Joel found him!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...