Friday, June 18, 2010

Jr. Church - Finding a Wife for Isaac



May 30
The story was "Finding a Wife for Isaac"

The kids always get a kick out of my artwork
or lack thereof.

The loved the story.





For our craft, we made bracelets.
To remind us that Eliazar (sp?) had brought lots of jewelry to give to Rebekah.

The really enjoyed it.
The older ones were very careful to make their bracelets even - with matching beads.

I told the boys that they could give them to a girl they liked if they didn't want to keep them -

a mom or sister or a friend.

Joel went off in search of a GIRL.

But in spite of the fact that there are a LOT of girls in our church,
he couldn't find one.

So I began pointing out good prospects.

Finally he looks at me all exaspirated.

BUT MOM.
I don't want to marry any of them.
She is married to a husband.
I don't like her that much.
And that one is a BABY.

And off he walked shaking his head.

Leaving me rather stunned.

So if he offers you a bracelet - you better ask him what his intentions are.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...