Thursday, November 13, 2014

March 27 - Ruezy and Bethie


Rue is a natural "mom" type.   One day, B didn't want to eat ... so Rue went over and helped her eat.

B loved the attention.










I should have done a better job of cropping myself out of the picture.   We were eating lunch, and I usually have a salad - but hate having things flop out of my bowl when I try to stir it all together.   So we put it in a really big bowl so I can mix the salad without parts of it ending up on the table or floor.   Sometimes when there are a LOT of greens, the bowl is a bit fuller, but otherwise, it really isn't that full!

Ironically ... I just realized that I'm wearing that exact same shirt again today!  Too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...