Sunday, February 24, 2013

Thank You Uncle Titus and Aunt Heather


His favorite Show EVER!
I didn't want a purse.....
I'll just keep my videos .... can I watch them now?
I love them so much!
Ok, I'll look and see what is in the purse.
Mom, you were kidding me,
this isn't a purse, it's TOOLS!!!!
What is it?  What is it?
I think I know ... Let me think.
It is!!! It's my Indo Tab Two!!!
I been a wanting one so much!
Snacks ... they only lasted a few weeks,
but they were delicious!!!
I need movies now!
Vannan fell in... she is loving having it to make lists and watch Youtube and tons of other things.
Still watching videos.
Sitting together.
Kendra fell in .... and never came back out.

Vannan setting up alarms and calendars and more.









These pictures were sent with Picasa, from Google. Try it out here: http://picasa.google.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...