Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Thank You Aunt Cindy and Uncle Tommy

For my angry birds ... especially on my favorite yellow blanket,
the candy, science stuff, my tie, and my devotion book (I read it every day for school now).

for my monkey hat,
the candy,
Dora underware,
Dora on my Innotab,
and my  pants.

for my pink jacket,
shirts,
zebra sheets,
zebra bag with my name on it,
candy,
hats,
headband,
and the monograms.





for my monogrammed key holder,
funky socks,
jewelry,
gel pens,
candy,
and Kindle Cover.
and the head band, that didn't make the picture,
because it got lost in Joel's blanket.

Thank You for my first REAL tie!
These pictures were sent with Picasa, from Google. Try it out here: http://picasa.google.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...