Saturday, May 26, 2012

March 10 - Preparing for Kendra's Birthday Party



First,
a few pictures of our Babies
 
 
 
 
 
 

And the Three Musketeers



Kendra had a Garden Party
and a Clean Up the Yard party.

We had a LOT of trees that needed to come down or be trimmed.

Can you see all the DEAD stuff?


Really tall pine trees behind my trailer.

I'm just a bit worried one is going to fall over onto my trailer or
Dad's trailer in a storm.


My Blueberry is making lots of leaves.


And I was pleased when I found out this weekend
that this one DID in fact make some leaves!!!



Tree needs trimmed away from the front of the house.


Dead tree needs cut down.

 
 

Branches need to be removed from the top of the house.



So many dead trees need to be removed because
of the drought last summer.


Oh yes, and plow up Vannan's garden area.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...