Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Choosing a New Blog Header

I took 17 kids into the woods with me.

4 were mine
4 were Ruth's
4 were Rhoda's
and
5 were Karen's


We had a blast making pictures for our new blog header picture.

I had these to choose from.



See the dip between the two groups of kids?
The littlest ones are sitting on a rock in the middle.

That is part of our gully and it is pretty 
full of nice crunchy leaves.



So I told them to all climb down into those
leaves and toss the leaves around.

I might try this picture again another day.








Along about this time, Karen found us and so 
there was an extra adult to help watch the kids.












In the end .... I chose this picture.


The two 1 year old babies are at the back with the big sisters.
Jade and Paul.

Then they start at the front of the log and go backwards by age.
LaRue being the youngest at 2
Miya just turned 3.
Bali is 3 1/2
Esther is 4
Emzy is a year older at 5.
Then we had a bunch the same year.
Grub 3, Joel, and Matthew are all 6.
Shi just turned 7.
Grub 2 is 7.
Then we jump up to Bethie at just turned 9
and Grub 1 at a few months shy of 10.
Then Katie and Vannan are 14.

and our oldest is Kendra - almost 17.


I wonder how many kids I can find for the next picture!
I love this!


Then I took the 17 kids home - 
and most took naps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...