Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Well Lo^ed Toys



LaRue plays with her turtle quite a lot since her birthday.

Aunt Cindy got it for her - along with the cupcake dress she made.



We were well pleased with it until one of the big buttons got jammed.
We hope to exchange it for another one at Walmart.

Because she has really been frustrated with that jammed button.



Yes, I would buy it again.
She thinks it is fun with the music, ABC's, and se^eral modes of play.



This was a GREAT buy.

We got it FREE as a promotion around his first birthday.
He began to actually play with it after his second birthday.
Each year, he acquired a few more books.

It has been replaced with the Tag Jr.



which is on Clearance at Amazon.



If I were buying today,
I would like to get the regular Tag



which is quite similar.

Their are so many books, cards, gadgets to go with the Tag system.

But as this one still works perfectly well,
LaRue will soon be the owner of the My First Leappad Bus.

Ironically,
while my sister got a Blue MFL,
she often complained of it's eating batteries.

But I ha^e not had a problem with the bus doing that.

We are long time fans of ^Tech and Leapfrog

My mom bought dozens of the older toys at Goodwill,
and most of what she brought home
has worked perfectly.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...