Saturday, October 16, 2010

Aug 7, 2010 - Tweety Bird Shirt



Way back ... about a million years ago ...

I sewed.

I really did!

And I made Kendra 3 shirts like this -
one is green with tweety playing golf
and the other is pink and red valentines.

But Kendra was a FAT baby.

My smallest at birth - my biggest at one.

And this shirt was just really too tight on her.
And Vannan was this size mostly in the dead of a Colorado Winter.

So she didn't wear them much either.

Joel wore them a little (not the pink one) - but had SO many clothes.

And LaRue at least got to wear them a few times.

Some of the items that I've sewn and loaned out to others, didn't come back ...

But these ...

They never left the box in storage ...

guess they didn't appeal to others.




Well, I think LaRue at least looks all kinds of cute in it.



And maybe it's the shirt that inspired her reading spree that day?

(or maybe she's just loves books?)

Oh yeah, she LOVES her books!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...