Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lundquist Family: 2010 Walk for Life

Lundquist Family: 2010 Walk for Life


Please help support my sister's family in their efforts.

She asked me...
Also ... one more favor. Please pass along / forward the Walk for Life info to anyone you think would be interesting in being a sponsor. We really are excited about this opportunity. We talked about it some last year, but God has opened the door for us this year.

Our family will be making a 2 mile walk to benefit Pregnancy Support Services of Wake Forest.


I know I have a few readers out there who will be interested in helping them out. So if you can - please follow the link to find out more. It is my prayer that this will result in many prayers and financial support for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...