Monday, October 19, 2009

LaRue in the Nursery Being Evaluated



The kids followed LaRue to the nursery, where they were able to take lots of pictures through the glass.






You can see she wasn 't thrilled. And it took them forever to bring her back because of the tests, bath, and needing to warm her up.
The down side of a hospital birth - they take your baby away a lot.

Still, they let me have her right off, let us hold her for about an hour before taking her away, and most of the time she was in our room with us and they never said a word when they caught me asleep with her in the bed with me (or with Tim).

AND I'm overjoyed that they allowed a VBAC.

Overall, I do feel positive about the whole experience.
And just a tiny bit sad that our wonderful midwife was not able to be there.
But I know she was thinking of us and praying for us the whole time she was at another delivery.

I think she's already growing too. I noticed today that it isn't as easy to hold her one handed while nursing.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...