Friday, October 9, 2009

40 Week Belly Pictures



Vannan is the only other baby that I've passed 40 weeks with ...
and I'm beginning to wonder just HOW LONG I'll be pregnant this time.


Everyone is rather amused that I barely fit in the doorway to our bedroom anymore.
Trailer doorways aren't very big to begin with you know.

Nor can anyone get pass me in the hallway.



Marriana was laughing.



Joel was worried that I was squishing LaRue.



And Kendra finally captured me smiling.

Can you believe the size of that belly?

LOL

I love it.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, it really is any time now! I am praying that your delivery goes well. I can't wait to see pictures of that precious little one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THAT BELLY!!!! Can't wait to meet your little one

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...