Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Update

We got to go to the midwife yesterday.  Everything is looking good, estimated maybe 7lbs already - YIKES.  And my blood pressure was up - not too high to be a problem - yet.  I wasn't surprised - I've been rather down and not watching what I eat very well.  I won't bore anybody with details.

I have been forcing myself to go for a walk every morning - however slow and short the walk ends up being.  I've had lots of company most mornings.  Makes the walk less boring to be sure to have a bunch of little ones along.  But the last few mornings have sure been HUMID.  Hope to get out earlier tomorrow.

Due date is creeping up - and I've delivered at 37 weeks twice - so finding it difficult to keep myself together for all the stuff I keep thinking has to be done.  I'm finding it increasingly difficult to keep up with things I need to do and keep everything rolling and everybody happy.  Some days I think it's an impossible task.

Otherwise - we just try to get through one day at a time.   I'll let God worry about the details - if not - I'll go nuts.  How do people who don't have God manage to survive?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...