Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A New Kind of Puzzle


Did I ever tell you that Joel LOVES puzzles?

Any kind of puzzle?

My best friend has a set of geometric shapes and cards. Hers are magnetic, but Bethie had the magnet board. Joel saw what Bethie was doing and wanted to do it too.

He was mesmerized and did several before we had to put them away.






I found a set of foamy pieces for his birthday. Plus a book that I will be able to copy so he can make his own pages/cards.

But I couldn't afford to buy cards too. Oh well.

********************************************************************
BTW! Birthday Party Alert!

May 23.

Probably in the afternoon up here at our house.

For Matthew and Joel.

Joel wants a Nemo party, and Matthew a green train party. Hmmm.

I'll be working on his wishlist over the next few days on Amazon. There is a link at the bottom of the blog to it.

************************************************************************

BUT FIRST,
we have a party for Valarie who is turning 1.

And Tim is turning ** on Sunday!
Aaron has a birthday sometime soon too - 6 I think?
H***** is turning 4.

And I think there are a few others in there too.

What a lot of birthdays.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...