Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Early May - New School Room Arangements

These are pictures from Early May

Cleaning out the corner where the computer desk sat ... we've put this desk into storage
and Joel's desk to the right is now in his room.
Jr. Church Craft

Baby Vultures that were nested in our back yard

Remember we have a HUGE back yard - so these guys were not very close.
Rhoda's boys needed a nest of birds to watch during the spring for their
school assignment.
Ironically,
while they could not find any robin or blue jay or other small bird nests,
they did come upon a nesting vulture.

It was fascinating to watch them.
Kendra enjoys dressing up as her book characters.

This is one of her hair dos that she created.
She has a TON of hair.
Each strand of braid is as thick as all of my hair in a braid.

Ruezy.
This is the first dress that I ever made.
For Kendra!

A small part of our backyard.
I was going to take a picture every sunday ....

well ....

I WAS.
A moth on one of  the kids walking sticks.
Another corner of the school room cleaned.
More moths.

Rue drew a car.
More working on the school room.


Joel made two walkie talkies - 


The table was turned and we started sorting through it all
again.
My new desk area...

Which hasn't worked out so well.

I'm a "spread out to work" person,
and the small desk doesn't allow me to spread out.

I do know how to compact things ...
but when I do,
I don't use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...