Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Not Keeping Up so Well, huh?

I mean to write, honest I do... but life has a way of taking over. Haven't a clue what happened last week.... we did have one, I'm pretty sure.

Sunday, my dad let off roach foggers in my kitchen/livingroom (it's all one big room - almost 400 sq. ft.) to try to kill off some of the little beasts. So far, we've rewashed most of the dishes in most of the cabinets, but still have several to go. It's been a LOT of work - and I'm still seeing tons of roaches. I told my mom that next time, we should bomb them at night while they are out and let us go away for 2-4 days to let the poison sit.

I've also got 2 extra girls this week - the older one has been a great help in getting stuff cleaned and put back away. I'm pulling the shelf liner's up - it's pretty gross - but it will be a while before we can afford more liner paper. Oh, well, maybe it will give them fewer places to hide.

Well, back to work. Tim wants the computer anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...