Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tim Update 10:30 pm on 3-3

Tim was finally admitted to a room and has been given something to eat.  He was so hungry after not eating yesterday and today.

The doctors said he should have come in yesterday - I guess I should have pushed instead of being hesitant - but we are uninsured and that is so NOT what I wanted - Dr's kind of scare me.  I guess too, he wasn't telling me all of his symptoms, because when I did get him to read them, he went ahead and called about it.  I was actually more of a thought of gall bladder.

They will do the catheter tomorrow at lunch time.  He's asking for his laptop, so I may send it down with somebody tomorrow.  Joel, LaRue and I all have a nasty cough and cold - so I'm not sure I should go spend hours up there with 3 coughs and runny noses.

Please keep him in your prayers.

This decade has been so hard on  us, especially financially.  A few bright spots in life - like our children - and being around our family.  But otherwise, it has been a fairly difficult time.  Please keep us in your prayers.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...